kinda funny I see my self as a person.

its kinda weird I think of my self as a person thats trying to accomplish something as an electrician.  The funny part is every night I think about the same nightmare every week.   I have tried to go to school and be part of society but the funny part is Id rather be in a life or death scenario then care abouit my fellow men.  I had my best friend SPC Gill kill him self in front of my barraks room.  It sucked ass SPC Love day and my self had to clean out his car.  I dosnt mattter how fucking cloxe we were shit happens we have to continuse and go with the flow.  I can tell you about so many friends that killed themselfs for friends that ended because an enemy bullet but Its hard unlesss im drunk or buzzing off my ass as I am now.  But I will tell their story every week just so they live on in these words.  I'm sorry if I dont make the best correct english but shit I signed up as infantry you shouild expect a fucking retart typing this shit

Comments